Product Update – What’s New?
- Now you can sort listings by price, days on market, year built, sqft, and lot size. Just select the orange filter button in the search box
and select the Sort by from there:
You’ll also notice that the search term changes when you add a sort – the sort by keywords are automatically added to the end of the search term.
- You can search by MLS number by typing ‘mls:’ followed by the MLS number in the search box.
We also made a bunch of more subtle changes to improve the Blossor product:
- Made footer sticky as intended
- Added link to listing from Question text (not just from the listing’s image since that isn’t always shown)
- Updated links in preview pane’s footer
- Updated breakpoints
- Switched to a fluid layout by default for most pages
- Fixed various styles on the details page
- Optimize loading of premium and similar properties on details page
- Added Most Expensive and Related Properties keywords
- Support for mls id search
- New sort options in query builder
- Added “welcome” banner on details page for first-time visitors from web searches
- No longer redirects to details when grid only shows one result