Last updated: September 15, 2016
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Multi-list Service (MLS)
The Service provides you with current, valuable real estate information from a number of MLS data providers. As part of our agreement, our MLS partners require you to consent to the following:
- That you acknowledge entering into a lawful consumer-broker relationship with BRES. This just means you consider BRES your Real Estate Broker. It does not, however, obligate you to work directly with a BRES agent when you’re ready to buy or sell. You can cancel your account at any time.
- That all information you obtain from the Service is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use,
- That you have a bona fide interest in the purchase, or sale of real estate,
- That you will not copy, redistribute, or retransmit any of the information provided except in connection with your consideration of the purchase or sale of an individual property, and
- That you acknowledge the MLS’s ownership of, and the validity of MLS’s copyright in, the MLS database.
Specific terms for each MLS are found at the end of these Terms.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, errors and inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mis-priced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Our Service features information obtained from third-party providers. We are not responsible for any errors in displayed information or delays in displaying third-party information. All third-party information on the Service is either transmitted to the Service from other entities or persons or was obtained through publicly available government sources. Issues of data accuracy may be brought to the attention of BRES, but will need to be corrected by the provider of the information.
Our Service features Google Maps, please review their policies here.
Crawling any websites associated with the Service is allowed for inclusion in web search engine results only. Web scraping, downloading or web crawling of any property or other data for inclusion in another real estate search site, content aggregator, or any other purpose is strictly forbidden.
User Contributed Content
All user contributed content will adhere to the Blossor Community Guidelines (see below).
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Real Estate Services
BRES is a licensed real estate brokerage company operating in multiple states. Users of the Service may make non-anonymous contact with real estate agents. By making such requests, users of the Service authorize BRES to share the user’s personal information including their search history to a real estate professional in order to satisfy the user’s request. When users of the Service make non-anonymous requests, they are extending an express invitation for BRES, or another appropriate entity or person, to contact the user.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes the copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Infringement”) of any person.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, you must submit your notice in writing to the attention of “Copyright Infringement” of email@example.com and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged Infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing your copyright.
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users and third-party providers), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of BRES and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of BRES.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BRES and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, or c) Content posted on the Service.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall BRES nor our directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
BRES our subsidiaries, affiliates, and our licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
Copyright ©2016, Blossor Real Estate Services, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Real Estate Brokerage Firm Licenses
Blossor Real Estate Services, Inc.
(Last updated: 5/25/2016)
New Mexico: 09074
New York: 10991219085
South Carolina: 20821
Disclaimers: Multiple Listing Services and other Data Providers
The Service receives information from many listing sources. The following disclaimers apply to listings only from that particular data source.
Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS)
Listing provided courtesy of Northwest MLS. The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Blossor or the MLS and should be verified by the buyer.
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.).
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
Northwest Multiple Listing Service
11430 NE 120th Street
Kirkland, WA 98034
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp.
Last updated: Jul 15, 2014
Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS)
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS of Portland Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Blossor are marked with the RMLS logo and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Copyright ©2014 RMLS, Portland, Oregon.
Last updated: Jul 15, 2014
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS),CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
Last updated: September 4, 2015
Last updated: September 15, 2016
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name (“Personal Information”).
Our Service allows you to submit and view user generated content. This includes such things as posting a question, an answer, or comments about a listing. Please remember that any personally identifiable information you submit in user generated content can be read, collected, distributed or used by other Users and could be used by third parties to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to include in the user generated content you provide through the Service.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
“Cookies” are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. For example, when you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it here.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Child”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Copyright ©2014 Blossor, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last updated: September 15, 2016
Please read these Community Guidelines (“Guidelines”) carefully before using the http://www.blossor.com website (the “Service”) operated by Blossor Real Estate Services, Inc. (“BRES”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
This page informs you of the Guidelines regarding our Community.
Our Community is governed by the following set of standards that apply to all Community members and their posts. Participation in the Community constitutes agreement to the Guidelines. We reserve the right to remove any material that does not (in our judgment) comply with these standards and to revoke posting privileges at our discretion. In most instances, Community members will be warned of offending behavior and repeated warnings may result in banning. Our decisions are considered final.
- Please be respectful and civil to other Community members and guests, even in disagreement.
- Vulgar, profane, or sexually graphic content (posts, member names, subject lines, images, etc.) is not allowed.
- We do not tolerate threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, or obscene language or behavior.
- Participation in, suggesting, or encouraging any illegal activity is cause for immediate deletion and suspension of posting privileges, and may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- We encourage you to provide valuable links to other online resources. Before directly posting articles, news reports, or other copyrighted material, however, please secure the permission of the relevant copyright owners.
- Do not flood or spam, or post chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail, etc.
- This is a place for creating connections, but excessive commercial solicitation, requests for investors or capital, or advertising that impedes the community experience for others is not acceptable.
- This is a public discussion forum. Do not post any private information about yourself or your business that you do not wish to be widely available public knowledge. Under no circumstances should you share or post your Card account number with the community. When sharing contact information, please use a private message. It is not recommended to post personal information such as home address or personal telephone numbers. Please be advised that because your User ID will be viewable by the entire community, you may not want to use your full name as your User ID. Also, you should understand that the following optional information that you post in your member profile might be viewable to all visitors of the site: Image, Business Name, City, State, Country, Company website/URL, Business Description.
- Please keep in mind that community members may claim expertise or status (e.g. legal) that they do not, in fact, possess. Thoughtful discretion should be given to all advice found on the site.
- Discussing your community experience or that of a competitor, both positive and negative is acceptable, but abusive language is not.
- The views expressed by community members on the site do not necessarily reflect those of BRES.
We may update these Guidelines from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Guidelines on this page.
You are advised to review these Guidelines periodically for any changes. Changes to these Guidelines are effective when they are posted on this page.
Blossor Bucks Program – Terms and Conditions
Last updated: September 15, 2016
- Blossor Bucks (the “Program”) is a loyalty program offered by Blossor Real Estate Services, Inc. (“BRES”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) to members of www.blossor.com (the “Site”). These terms and conditions form the agreement (the “Agreement”) between each member that participates in Blossor Bucks (referred to as a “Member”) and BRES and its Program partners (“Company”) with respect to the Program. You may contact us at 2211 Rimland Drive, Ste 230, Bellingham, WA 98226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In accumulating Blossor Bucks (“Bucks”), Members may not rely upon the continued availability of any Bucks, and Members may not be able to obtain all offered Bucks for all activities on the Site. The Program and its partners have the right to change, limit, modify, or cancel Program rules, regulations, rewards, and reward levels at any time. That includes, without limitation, increasing the levels or number of Bucks required for a benefit, changing or canceling the Bucks offered by Program participants, or changing or canceling partner participation in the Program. Program rules may change due to changes in partner benefits programs. Redemption of all Bucks is subject to availability. In the event that any of these conditions occur, Members may not be able to obtain certain Bucks. BRES assumes no liability for these changes. Updated Program rules will be available at www.blossor.com.
- If, in their sole discretion, BRES or its partners suspect fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, or violation of applicable rules involving the use of Bucks, BRES and its partners have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including the cancellation of accumulated Bucks, and termination of Program participation.
- If BRES and/or any Program partner improperly denies a Member credit for Bucks, or some other benefit, the Member’s exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of the improperly denied Bucks or benefit, if available, or such other comparable benefit as determined by BRES, which shall have no additional liability whatsoever.
- The Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and the redemption of Program rewards is void where prohibited by law. The sale or barter of any Buck or other reward offered through the Program, other than by BRES, is expressly prohibited.
- BRES reserves the right to make promotional offers selectively available to Members, based on www.blossor.com activity, geographic location, Program participation, or other factors.
- Bucks have no fixed value, may not be redeemed for cash, and are not transferable to any other individual or entity. Any transfer or attempt to transfer Bucks shall result in automatic cancellation of accumulated Bucks. Any fraudulent or unauthorized use of the Account is strictly prohibited, and may result in termination or disqualification from the Program. The Account is the property of BRES and it may be revoked at any time by BRES at their sole discretion. Once Bucks have expired in accordance with the Program rules, they will not be reinstated.
- Bucks can only be redeemed in the Blossor Store (the “Store”) for Reward certificates. Reward certificates are coupons for discounts off future purchases or fees from Program partners and may only be redeemed for a discount off purchase amounts or fees equal to or greater than the sum of the reward certificate(s) presented for redemption. Reward certificates are not transferable and may only be used by the member to whom issued. Reward certificates may be used in conjunction with most other discounts or offers. Unless noted otherwise on the reward certificate, each reward certificate will expire 60 days from the issuance date. Reward certificates have no cash value and no change will be given for reward certificate redemption. Reward certificates may be used only once. Reward certificates expire at 11:59 pm PST on the expiration date shown on the reward certificate.
- To remain eligible for the Program, you must maintain an active account. Account activity means issuance of Bucks for incentivized actions, Bucks redemption, or self-issuance of a reward certificate (where you select the reward certificate and ‘purchase’ it (“Account Activity”). If your account is inactive for a period of 12 consecutive months, you will forfeit the right to any remaining Bucks. If your account is inactive for 24 months, we will terminate it. You may return your account to active status at any point during the 24 month period by simply engaging in Account Activity. If you wish to be a member in the Program after you are terminated, you must create a new Bucks account.
- Each Member shall be responsible for advising BRES of any changes of name, email, or any other profile information.
- Except as otherwise provided, the Program is only open to individual participants and not corporations or businesses. Pooling of Bucks or using another individual’s account is considered fraudulent and may result in the loss of all Bucks.
- BRES MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATION EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) WITH RESPECT TO TYPE, QUALITY, OR FITNESS OF GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS PROGRAM.
- BRES reserves the right to correct errant Bucks values represented on statements or the Site. BRES reserves the right to adjust Bucks values at its sole discretion.
- Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Program terms and conditions and as to the number of Bucks in his or her account. Neither BRES nor Program partners will be liable for any of the following: incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information; problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the Member; any human error; any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission; problems relating to computer equipment, software, or inability to access the Site; any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction.
- Notices to Members may be made via the email address in a Member’s account profile or other information that such Member has provided to BRES in connection with the Program. Members also may be notified of changes to these Terms and Conditions or other on blossor.com.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change. BRES reserves the right to alter or cancel the Program at any time.
- All interpretations of Program terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of BRES.
- These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between Members and the Program shall be governed by the laws of the state of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Each Member agrees to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal courts located within the state of Washington.
- The failure of BRES to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Each Member represents that such Member is of sufficient legal age to use the Program and to create binding legal obligations for any liability such Member may incur as a result of such Member’s use of the Program.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by BRES or one of its subsidiaries infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send BRES a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send BRES a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices to BRES must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Site should be sent to: email@example.com. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, please be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
- Links to Other Websites. The Site may contain links to other Internet websites or resources. BRES neither controls nor endorses such other websites, nor has BRES reviewed or approved any content that appears on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that BRES shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of, or reliance on, any such content.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold BRES, its officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement; (b) any allegation that any materials that you submit to BRES or transmit to the Site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Site or any services related to the Site.
- Disclaimers. THE SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, BLOSSOR, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE AS IT RELATES TO THE PROGRAM. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
If you have any questions about these Guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2016 Blossor Real Estate Services, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.